What the hell is the problem with you people anyway? Your Green Bay Packers, after overcoming one of the most catastrophic injury riddled seasons, are in the playoffs and all you want to talk about is what the team is going to do next year. For the love of God, please shut up. Can't you take a second to enjoy the moment before moving on to the speculation of next season? It's stupid, and a slap in the face to the guys that are playing on Sunday. Who gives a crap what the Packers are going to do next year anyway? I want to talk about the PLAYOFF game against Philly, the team that doesn't look anything like it did in pre-season, and all the household names that weren't even in the driveway back in September. Screw the off-season. I don't care what's happening to Nick Barnett, Cullen Jenkins, the draft, or any of that other speculative crap that all you dorks will sit around talking about for the next five months non-stop. Give it a break for at least a week huh? The Packers are going into a huge playoff game this Sunday. The players, THIS YEAR'S players, are getting ready to make a run to the Super Bowl. But please, let's talk about next season. Pathetic.
Shut Up About The Off-Season
- Connection to Coaching Staff Makes Kapri Bibbs a Late-Round Option for Packers
- Packers Announce Donation of Playground Equipment in Hayward
- Could Colorado State C Weston Richburg be a First-Round Option for the Packers?
- Railbird Central Podcast: The Julius Peppers Effect
- Mike McCarthy Coached with Vinnie Sunseri's Father
- Packers Calendar: Tailgate Tour Rolls on to Rice Lake
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy