What the hell is the problem with you people anyway? Your Green Bay Packers, after overcoming one of the most catastrophic injury riddled seasons, are in the playoffs and all you want to talk about is what the team is going to do next year. For the love of God, please shut up. Can't you take a second to enjoy the moment before moving on to the speculation of next season? It's stupid, and a slap in the face to the guys that are playing on Sunday. Who gives a crap what the Packers are going to do next year anyway? I want to talk about the PLAYOFF game against Philly, the team that doesn't look anything like it did in pre-season, and all the household names that weren't even in the driveway back in September. Screw the off-season. I don't care what's happening to Nick Barnett, Cullen Jenkins, the draft, or any of that other speculative crap that all you dorks will sit around talking about for the next five months non-stop. Give it a break for at least a week huh? The Packers are going into a huge playoff game this Sunday. The players, THIS YEAR'S players, are getting ready to make a run to the Super Bowl. But please, let's talk about next season. Pathetic.
Shut Up About The Off-Season
- Casey Hayward: The Skill Set of a 10-Year Veteran
- Packers Podcast: Safety, Inside Linebacker are Biggest Needs
- Flynn to Make Nearly $1 Million in New Deal
- Marqueston Huff Tells Packers He Can Play Safety or Cornerback
- 5 Takeaways from the Green Bay Packers 2014 Schedule
- Packers Calendar: Cheesehead TV on the Radio
- Packers Playing NFL Opener in Seattle Highlights 2014 Schedule
- NFL Draft: Adversity Is Nothing New to UNLV RB Tim Cornett
- Julius Peppers Takes Part in Packers' Voluntary Offseason Program
- UCLA OLB Cassius Marsh on Green Bay: "It Would Be Awesome to Be There"
- Railbird Central Podcast: Counting Down to the NFL Draft
- Lattimore Signs Participation Agreement to Take Part in Packers Offseason Program
- Packers Calendar: NFL Schedule Release Wednesday Evening