NFL commissioner Roger Goodell gave this lucky woman a "Draft Day Hug" at the Green Bay Packers shareholders meeting. Like he said, it had to better than draft day.
Roger Goodell Gives a Packers Fan a Draft Day Hug
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft
- If Packers Want to "Get Bigger" at Center, Marcus Martin Could Be Their Guy
- Packers Bring In Washington State OL John Fullington for Visit
- Report: Packers Working Out MTSU DL Jimmy Staten
- Clay Matthews on Post-Surgical Thumb: "It Looks Like a Shark Attack"
- Report: Matt Flynn's Deal with Green Bay is for One Year
- Jeremiah Attaochu Models Game After Packers' Clay Matthews
- Railbird Central Podcast: Backup Quarterback Solidified