Tonight the Packers return to Lambeau and welcome the Arizona Cardinals in preseason game number 2.
As the teams now have an additional week of practice under their belts, here’s what I’d like to see tonight:
1. Can Bush or Lee separate themselves and show that they can have more than good practices?
2. Will Alex Green be able to “go in motion” aka take over Nance’s spot on the roster?
3. So, um, who’s going to play D line? In a more serious note, what is the Packers plan besides Neal to make up for the loss of Cullen Jenkins? Who can step up behind Neal? Or will it be more of a rotation adjustment?
4. Can Cobb have a repeat performance? Will he be the nail in the Swain coffin?
5. There’s that whole thing at linebacker…again, who will separate themselves?
6. Lang or Sherrod, will the carousel countinue?
7. Speaking of the O line, what the deuce is up with the guy who sounds like a German Beer and Newhouse?? And can anyone lower on the depth chart help Harrell stay on his feet?
8. Tight Ends, are five worth keeping?
9. No INJURIES!!!
and an additional one for the Cards… 10. Who the hell is Kevin Kolb??
What will you be looking for tonight? Share your thoughts here, and come chat with me and fans from all corners of the globe on the Cheesehead TV Game Day blog.
Filed Under: Jayme Joers