This guy really has little or no clue.
Not sure how too comment........ " this is your brain on drugs " sums it up nice !
OK Persistent drug use..... he might get kudos for effort but a D+ for content
1) Patriots were ranked #1 as the easiest schedule in football coming into this season and only have beat 3 teams over .500, they have wins but it was nothing compared to the Packers schedule. The Patriots really are not that good.
2) Yeah who was that LB free agent? Playing pretty good. Or we could be like the Browns and get a ton of great players in Free Agency giving up money and draft picks. Look how well its working for them.
3) Balance philosophy, besides Favre who did we kick out that was preforming?
4) Locking up Rodgers, he will get older, so will our foundation until we have a strong veteran core.
5) KGB...It's hard to justify holding a roster spot for a designated pass-rusher who had a half-sack in seven games.
6) Yes, our d-line sucks so bad. Well hmmm Cullen Jenkins was having a career season until he was put on IR. I guess TT has to control injuries now? Sure dont mention our WR core he drafted or our QB who is playing great for a 1st NFL season. (hits head on table)
7) KGB wasn't 100% this season? huh
8) I am starting to laugh
9) Has Harris been traded yet?
10) TT is single!!!! lol
11) 20 TD's, 2897 yds, and a 91.2 QB Rating exceeding expectations and Rodgers hasn't proved anything? Numbers a bit better than Mr. Favre.
12) Losing by a lot means you have bad players, losing by little is bad coaching. Rodgers has done everything he had to to keep us in games, Special teams & Defense has killed us.
13) And who was Favre throwing to? GJ a TT draft pick.
14) Favre cant win in the cold also, so using his ideology neither QB is a Superbow QB at the moment.
15) Wrong thing for a 100% starting job on your team, for how many years did Favre have that? Im guessing that was wrong also? Matt Ryan?
Tell me if I missed something guys
I would say that's a pretty fair breakdown Pro. Nice work.
Not a member yet? Join free.
If you have already commented on Cheesehead TV in the past, we've created an account for you.
Just verify your email, set a password and you're golden.