Here is my initial thoughts on the supposed NFL game that was played this evening. Rest assured I am not overly thrilled with any of it.
1. Railbird Central, you were a week late. A.J. Hawk looked terrible.
2. Never tell me Mark Tauscher is replaceable.
3. We cannot get pressure on anyone.
4. Plenty of people can get pressure on us.
5. This game is not Aaron Rodger’s fault.
6. We play man, not zone. The entire earth knew we needed to bust these guys at the line. Classic fail.
7. I really think this is the season for us. I know we are by no means out of it, but even if we win the division who are we going to be able to beat in the first round? Most likely no one.
8. We are banged up again, and about to face a very physical Carolina team. If this isn’t a must win I don’t know what is. Yes, I know the Bears play the Vikes. Either way, don’t expect to be able to come back from two back and take the division.
9. If no one has realized that Frost sucks like the rest of us have, it’s time to take up a different profession.
10. I am very worried we are going to lose Greg Jennings next year.
11. We are too young to play disciplined smash mouth football on the road.
12. Sorry Dale, I have better things to do than watch a total rout. It’s just embarrassing. I am the world’s biggest Packer fan, but, hanging with a team that’s getting destroyed isn’t worth it. I’ll be back next week and the week after, but I’m not going to watch a blowout.
Filed Under: Featured