Ah, week one is officially now in the books. We’ve seen Tom Brady throw for over 500 yards and McNabb throw for 39. Both oddly enough won their games. We’ve seen Randall Cobb run like the wind and Cam Newton blow nearly everyone away. The NFL season isn’t that long, compared with other American Pro Sports. One game, this first game, means a lot. Whether your team wins or loses matters, whether your team leaves the field with 3 or 4 people in line for MRIs matters, but let’s be real here, one game does not a pattern make. Therefore this week’s drinking game is entitled “Great Expectations.” Anytime you hear anyone, including yourself, uttering a phrase akin to “Cam Newton is a future hall of famer” or “Randal Cobb, hands down rookie of the year”, Drink. The same also holds true for any mention of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Last I checked, no one gets the first pick with one loss. Give that at least another weeks folks. Honorary Mentions for this week’s drinking game: - Off-season workout jokes - Times Jaws’s S-bomb was youtubed last night - And I’m guessing this will be a regular honorary mention, Times Irsay and Favre are mentioned in the same sentence.
Drinking Games: Great Expectations
- Versatility, Unselfishness Make Christian Jones a Fit for Any Scheme
- Connection to Coaching Staff Makes Kapri Bibbs a Late-Round Option for Packers
- Packers Announce Donation of Playground Equipment in Hayward
- Could Colorado State C Weston Richburg be a First-Round Option for the Packers?
- Railbird Central Podcast: The Julius Peppers Effect
- Mike McCarthy Coached with Vinnie Sunseri's Father
- Packers Calendar: Tailgate Tour Rolls on to Rice Lake
- Packers Reportedly Not Among Teams at Dominique Easley Pro Day
- Mason Crosby, Jarrett Bush Join Fast Food Industry on Tailgate Tour
- As Long as Finley Remains Unsigned, Amaro Could Be Receiving TE Packers Are Missing
- Draft Prospect Caraun Reid Looks to Make Jump from Ivy League to NFL
- Packers Calendar: Green Bay Puts QB Brock Jensen Through Workout
- Re-Grading the Packers' 2011 Draft