Once again it's time to get your March Madness Picks ready for the upcoming tournament of all tournaments. Yes, I know it's not Packer related, but be ready to bust out your best NCAA Tournament Projections because this year we're giving away...
... a whole bunch of free crap. That's right, we're going to try prizes this time. Now I know you are shocked, but before you thank me, thank our sponsors at untuckem™ for donating some gear. That's right, this year's Packers Lounge Bracket Challenge comes complete with a chance to win some fabulous prizes (I always wanted to say that).
The list isn't complete, but here is what we have so far:
- $25.00 Credit to the untuckem™ store.
- $15.00 Credit to the untuckem™ store.
- $10.00 Credit to the untuckem™ store.
- 2 - CheeseheadTV Footballs signed by Aaron Nagler himself.
- An official untuckem™ window cling.
- Enough untuckem™ bumper stickers that even if you pick like hell you'll probably get one.
- A shout-out on the Morning Minute in which I call you "King of Everything" and "The Coolest Person I Know."
- A Packers coffee mug.
- A Packers T-Shirt
- An autographed picture of Greg Bedard from the Milwaukee Journal. Thanks Greg!
- Brian Carriveau at Railbird Central throws in a: 1990 Fleer Chris Jacke 2nd year card and a used ticket to the 1996 NFC Championship, which never occurred to begin with. The Packers have to send out tickets to ticket holders in the event that such an event happens. Thanks Brian!
- Your own Packers Lounge email address. [email protected]
- Ahmad Carroll Chrome Rookie Card
- Javon Walker Rookie Card
- Samkon Gado Packers Chrome Black Reflector Card
I have a few more wildcard gifts that I hope come through, so I will keep you posted. Once all the prizes come in, and we figure out how many participants we have, and I'll divvy up the loot.
A huge thanks to untuckem™ for donating the gear, and some of the "hardest working shirts on your back."
Keep checking back often as I hope the prize list continues to grow right up to tournament time. Click here to enter. It's absolutely free.
- Like Like
- 0 points