For the seventh consecutive year a group of dedicated and passionate Packers bloggers and Draftniks have put together an NFL Draft Guide like no other. 184 pages! I'm proud beyond words at the end result of these two months of hard work our team put in.
For those of you who already have your copy and are digging in, I would appreciate any testimonials or comments you might have - please leave them in the comments section below.
If you don't yet have a copy, you can order it here (only $8.99).
This is the ONLY thing we ever charge for - and it's just so we can put a few dollars in the pockets of the people who put so much time into this. Even if you're not a Draftnik, if you enjoy reading CheeseheadTV.com, please consider supporting this effort.
Need more convincing? Here's what you'll get:
Our publication includes:
- Over 250 college prospects ranked and analyzed by position from the top players to the undrafted free agents.
- Game video of the top 3 prospects at each position.
- A position-by-position breakdown of the Packers roster to see how players will fit in Green Bay.
- In-depth feature articles on the Packers.
- Packers' team needs and those of all NFC North teams analyzed and discussed.
- An entire seven-round Packers-specific mock draft predicting who they'll select.
- A first round mock draft for every NFL team.
- A Top-100 prospect "Big Board."
- High-resolution color photography.
- Stunningly beutiful design
- And so, so much more.
This year we have three absolutely OUTSTANDING and thought-provoking feature articles.
- "Why Ted is Always Going to Ted: Looking Behind the Curtain" - C.D. Angeli digs into the reasons why Ted Thompson operates the way he does with commentary from former Packers Executive Andrew Brandt and former player Matt Bowen.
- "The Clay Matthews Conundrum Looms Large Over Packers' Offseason" - Jason B. Hirschorn examines the play of Clay Matthews, what the Packers' expectations might be, decisions that may need to be made, and how this all affects the Packers' draft strategy.
- "Evolve or Die: The Ultimatum Facing Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' Offense" - Peter Bukowski opines on practical changes that need to take place as Aaron Rodgers gets deeper into his 30s.
Again, if you don't yet have your copy, you can order it here (only $8.99).
Thank you to everyone who frequents CheeseheadTV.com to read and comment about the gretaest franchise in sports!
- Like Like
- 1 points