A flurry of undrafted free agent signings took place after the NFL Draft on Saturday, and the Green Bay Packers have already added a plethora of new players.
Here's a list of player the Packers have reportedly signed comprised from similar reports and listings at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Green Bay Press-Gazette, Packer Report and NEPatriotsDraft.com.
The headliner of the Packers' undrafted signings might be Southern Cal running back Marc Tyler who's the son of former Pro Bowl running back Wendall Tyler, led USC with 913 yards rushing in 2010, and was suspended for one game in 2011 in part because of comments caught on TMZ that USC players were paid more than NFL players.
Here's the rest of the alleged and unconfirmed signings. It's very possible that some of these may only be tryouts with the Packers who typically have a large number of tryouts during their rookie orientation camp in two weeks.
- Minnesota running back Duane Bennett
- Winston-Salem fullback/running back Nic Cooper
- South Dakota State wide receiver Dale Moss
- Iowa State wide receiver Darius Reynolds
- Buffalo wide receiver Marcus Rivers
- Minnesota H-back/tight end Eric Lair
- Wake Forest tight end Cameron Ford
- Virginia Tech offensive lineman Jaymes Brooks
- West Virginia offensive lineman Don Barclay
- San Diego State offensive lineman Tommie Draheim
- Michigan Tech defensive lineman Drew Vanderlin
- Tulane outside linebacker Dezman Moses
- New Mexico outside linebacker Jaymar Latchison
- Southern Utah cornerback Dion Turner
- Vanderbilt safety Sean Richardson
Others who appear headed to Green Bay on a tryout basis are Southern Mississippi defensive lineman Anthony Gray––a first-year player who signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers last year but was cut, Arkansas guard Grant Cook, Virginia safety Dom Joseph, Wisconsin-Stout tackle Tyler Butzler and Minnesota-Duluth kicker Dave Nadeau.
- Like Like
- -2 points