From our friends at TiqIQ...
The release of the 2013 NFL schedule unofficially kicks off the 2013 NFL season, and TiqIQ is ready to kick things into high gear by taking a look at the season ahead and Green Bay Packers tickets for some of their most and least expensive games.
Green Bay didn’t go 15-1 or earn a first round bye in 2012, but they still took care of the NFC North (division champs) and advanced to round two of the playoffs. The bad news was that their lack of speed on defense was severely exposed against Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers, and it’s back to the drawing board in an effort to maximize the potential of their once vaunted 3-4 defense.
In addition to some defensive shortcomings, the Packers will be without Greg Jennings and Donald Driver, and will have to find an answer at running back before week one rolls around. The good news is that GM Ted Thompson drafts well, and Aaron Rodgers is still under center.
With that, let’s take a look at the Packers’ top-priced games for 2013, as well as some solid value buys to be played at Lambeau Field:
- Week 17 – Chicago Bears (Avg Price: $329 | Get-in Price: $192)
- Week 10 – Philadelphia Eagles (Avg Price: $302 | Get-in Price: $173)
- Week 2 – Washington Redskins (Avg Price: $300 | Get-in Price: $184)
- Week 14 – Atlanta Falcons (Avg Price: | Get-in Price: $136)
- Week 7 - Cleveland Browns (Avg Price: | Get-in Price: $165)
- Like Like
- -2 points