The Packers announced on Wednesday that their annual Tailgate Tour will traverse five Wisconsin cities from May 15-19 with stops in LaCrosse, Madison, Kenosha, Cedarburg/Grafton and Sturgeon Bay.
Packers dignitaries taking part in the goodwill tour of the Badger state include wide receiver Jordy Nelson, kicker Mason Crosby, president Mark Murphy as well as Packers Hall of Famers Larry McCarren, William Henderson and Marco Rivera.
At each stop on the tour, the players and alumni will be welcomed at 6 p.m. and the event will last until 8:30 p.m. Local non-profit organizations will host a tailgate party at each location that will include food, giveaways, question-and-answer sessions and autographs.
Tailgate party tickets will cost $30. General admission tickets will be available for $5, which includes access to the question-and-answer sessions and limited other activities with food and beverages available for purchase. Due to space limitations, there will be no general admission tickets sold in Kenosha.
Each stop on the tour will benefit a local non-profit organization.
"The organization is very excited to start the Tailgate Tour experience once again," said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. "Our fans' commitment to the tour, much like their commitment to the team throughout the season, is what drives it to be the success that it has grown to be and support great organizations throughout the state."
Specific location and details about each tour stop are as follows:
- La Crosse: Oktoberfest Southside Fest-grounds. To benefit the Children of the Heart. Tickets on sale at Festival Foods locations at 1260 Crossing Meadows drive, Onalaska, and 2500 State Rd., La Crosse, in the Village Shopping Center.
- Madison: Alliant Center. To benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Tickets on sale only through www.TicketWeb.com, TicketMaster, or by calling 866-777-8932.
- Kenosha: Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. To benefit Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. Tickets on sale at Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, 1330 52nd St.
- Cedarburg/Grafton: Grafton High School. To benefit Portal, Inc. Tickets on sale at Portal, Inc., 1015 Cedar Creek Rd., Grafton, with information available atwww.portalinc.org.
- Sturgeon Bay: Sunset Park. To benefit Habitat for Humanity. Tickets on sale at Marchant's Foods, County Highway DK, Brussels; Main Street Market, 7770 State Rd. 42, Egg Harbor; Pick n' Save,1847 Egg Harbor Rd., Sturgeon Bay; and Door County Habitat for Humanity, 410 N. 14th Ave., Sturgeon Bay.
- Like Like
- -1 points