Here’s our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers’ gameday roster for the Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field. Reminder, only 46 players can be active…
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive…
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Johnny White, DuJuan Harris
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Jeremy Ross
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Frank Zombo, Vic So’oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Five players have already been ruled out for Sunday: Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, C.J. Wilson, Sam Shields and Johnny White.
- A sixth player, Terrell Manning, is doubtful, leaving really only one guess as to who the seventh inactive player will be.
- Donald Driver is questionable for the Vikings game, and it’s anyone’s guess whether or not he’ll be active.
- If Driver does play, the next-best guess is that Vic So’oto would be inactive like last week.
- Greg Jennings, Ryan Pickett, Marshall Newhouse and Greg Jennings are all listed as probable, and they’ll all play.
- Newly promoted players DuJuan Harris and Jeremy Ross look to make their Packers debuts on Sunday.
- The Packers may finally give Randall Cobb a rest from his return duties with Jeremy Ross being promoted.