Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' gameday roster for the Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints at Lambeau Field. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: Cedric Benson, John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Brandon Saine
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Phillip Merling
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Brad Jones
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, D.J. Smith, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings, Sean Richardson
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Yup, Donald Driver is predicted to be inactive. He just hasn't been used in the offense, and he doesn't play special teams.
- Sean Richardson is the only player listed as being out.
- Davon House is listed as questionable, but it's difficult to see him being active given the way Sam Shields and Casey Hayward have played.
- Greg Jennings, Bryan Bulaga, Jerel Worthy, James Starks, Tom Crabtree and Jamari Lattimore are all listed as probable and all are predicted as being active on game day.
- It was a difficult decision to make James Starks being active ahead of Brandon Saine, because is a bigger contributor on special teams.
- I've twice predicted Phillip Merling would be inactive this season and have been wrong both times, but for some reason I'm predicting him to be inactive once again.
- Like Like
- 0 points