Here's our best guess at predicting the Packers gameday roster for Week 14 against the Oakland Raiders.
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Brandon Saine
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Derek Sherrod, Ray Dominguez
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- James Starks, Desmond Bishop, Josh Sitton, Chad Clifton and Vic So'oto have already been ruled out for Sunday's game.
- A.J. Hawk is listed as questionable, but seeing as he practiced on Friday, the guess is that he'll play.
- The toughest decision was making Jamari Lattimore inactive. He's behind reserves Frank Zombo and Brad Jones in the pecking order at outside linebacker, so Lattimore's only real immediate value is on special teams. But it's just not enough to be active at this point.
- Davon House has been inactive for all but two games this season. That will likely continue.
- Charles Woodson is coming off a concussion in the last game, but he's practiced all week, listed as probable and has been cleared for action. He'll play.
- After being inactive for the past several weeks, D.J. Williams will make the active roster once again following Andrew Quarless' season-ending injury.
- Like Like
- -3 points