Here's our best guess at predicting the Packers gameday roster for Week 13 against the New York Giants.
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Brandon Saine
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Derek Sherrod, Ray Dominguez
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, Josh Sitton and Chad Clifton have already been ruled out of Sunday's game.
- James Starks and Andrew Quarless are listed as probable and will very likely play.
- Ray Dominguez, who is typically inactive, should be active for only the second time this year.
- It's always difficult to read the minds of the Packers coaches about Vic So'oto and Jamari Lattimore. The last time one of them was active and the other wasn't, it was So'oto who was active. That's all I can base a guess on.
- D.J. Williams and Davon House have been inactive for the past several weeks. There's a good chance that will continue.
- Like Like
- 0 points