Here's our best guess at predicting the Packers gameday roster for Week 16 against the Chicago Bears.
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Brandon Saine
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Ray Dominguez, Herb Taylor
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Pretty cut and dried this week. Ryan Pickett, Bryan Bulaga, Chad Clifton and Greg Jennings have already been ruled out for Sunday's game.
- The Packers showed last week that Davon House and Vic So'oto aren't in their plans. Even though they were active against the Chiefs, neither played.
- Graham Harrell hasn't been active yet since being elevated to the 53-man roster. As long as the Packers are still playing for home-field advantage, that should continue.
- Mike Neal is listed as questionable, but Neal himself said he's ready to play and head coach Mike McCarthy said he's hopeful he'll play.
- James Starks, Brandon Saine, Desmond Bishop and Howard Green are all probable. They all should be active.
- Ray Dominguez and Herb Taylor will be the backup offensive linemen and very likely will be active. If either of them play, it would be their season debut.
- Like Like
- 0 points