Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' game-day roster for Sunday's Week 17 game against the Chicago Bears. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Scott Tolzien, Matt Flynn
Running back: Eddie Lacy, John Kuhn, James Starks, Khalil Bell
Wide receiver: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Chris Harper
Tight end: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Jake Stoneburner
Offensive line: David Bakhtiari, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, T.J. Lang, Don Barclay, Marshall Newhouse, Lane Taylor, Derek Sherrod, J.C. Tretter
Defensive line: Datone Jones, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd, Jerel Worthy
Outside linebacker: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Nate Palmer, Andy Mulumba
Inside linebacker: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Victor Aiyewa
Cornerback: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Micah Hyde, Davon House, Jarrett Bush
Safety: Morgan Burnett, M.D. Jennings, Chris Banjo, Sean Richardson
Special teams: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Only Clay Matthews (thumb) has been ruled out of Sunday's game.
- The biggest question mark is wide receiver Randall Cobb (leg). As it stands, he remains on the team's short-term injured reserve and must be activated to the 53-man roster in order to play. Currently there are only 51 players on the roster after Johnny Jolly and Brandon Bostick were placed on season-ending injured reserve next week.
- If Cobb were to play on Sunday, one of the players currently predicted to be active would have to be on the inactive list, perhaps Nate Palmer or Chris Harper.
- The Packers have an extensive list of players listed as probable for the Bears game and all are predicted to play: Aaron Rodgers, Eddie Lacy, Brad Jones, Mike Neal, Nick Perry, Ryan Pickett, Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Jake Stoneburner.
- Scott Tolzien is predicted to be inactive for the first time since Rodgers was injured.
- With so many injuries at the outside linebacker position, Nate Palmer is predicted to be active for the first time since Week 11.
- Like Like
- 0 points