Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' game-day roster for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Scott Tolzien, Matt Flynn
Running back: Eddie Lacy, John Kuhn, James Starks, Khalil Bell
Wide receiver: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Chris Harper
Tight end: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Brandon Bostick, Jake Stoneburner
Offensive line: David Bakhtiari, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, T.J. Lang, Don Barclay, Marshall Newhouse, Lane Taylor, Derek Sherrod, J.C. Tretter
Defensive line: Datone Jones, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Johnny Jolly, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd, Jerel Worthy
Outside linebacker: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Nate Palmer, Andy Mulumba
Inside linebacker: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Victor Aiyewa
Cornerback: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Micah Hyde, Davon House, Jarrett Bush
Safety: Morgan Burnett, M.D. Jennings, Chris Banjo, Sean Richardson
Special teams: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Once again, Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Joining Rodgers in being listed as "out" are defensive lineman Johnny Jolly (neck) and tight end Brandon Bostick (foot).
- It's quite possible that either one or both of Jolly's and Bostick's seasons are over and could land on injured reserve before Sunday. If that's the case, the Packers could activate Randall Cobb and perhaps another player. But they could choose to wait as well.
- Defensive lineman C.J. Wilson (ankle) is making progress but is still listed as "questionable" and not predicted to be active.
- A long list of players are listed as "probable" and all are projected to play: running back Eddie Lacy (ankle), linebackers Mike Neal (abdomen), Nick Perry (foot) and Brad Jones (ankle) and defensive lineman Ryan Pickett (knee).
- One week after being inactive against the Cowboys, Jake Stoneburner is likely to be back to active status now that fellow tight end Bostick is out.
- Like Like
- 0 points