Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' game-day roster for Sunday's Week 14 game against the Atlanta Falcons. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Scott Tolzien, Matt Flynn
Running back: Eddie Lacy, John Kuhn, James Starks, Khalil Bell
Wide receiver: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Chris Harper
Tight end: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Brandon Bostick, Jake Stoneburner
Offensive line: David Bakhtiari, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, T.J. Lang, Don Barclay, Marshall Newhouse, Lane Taylor, Derek Sherrod, J.C. Tretter
Defensive line: Datone Jones, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Johnny Jolly, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd, Jerel Worthy
Outside linebacker: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Nate Palmer, Andy Mulumba
Inside linebacker: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Victor Aiyewa
Cornerback: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Micah Hyde, Davon House, Jarrett Bush
Safety: Morgan Burnett, M.D. Jennings, Chris Banjo, Sean Richardson
Special teams: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) along with C.J. Wilson (ankle) have been ruled out for Sunday's game. The will he or won't he play saga ends for at least one more week.
- Everyone else on the injury report is listed as probable, including running back Eddie Lacy (ankle), linebackers Brad Jones (ankle), Jamari Lattimore (knee), Mike Neal (abdomen), Nick Perry (foot) and center Evan Dietrich-Smith (knee, ankle). All are predicted to play.
- Marshall Newhouse, Jerel Worthy and Nate Palmer are all predicted to be inactive, just like they were last week.
- It will be J.C. Tretter's first week on the 53-man roster, but he's predicted to be inactive.
- With Myles White going on injured reserve, Chris Harper is projected to be active for the first time since Week 8.
- The final decision came down to Khalil Bell and Jake Stoneburner, with the nod going to Bell being active because of Lacy's injury at running back. Stoneburner is starting to fall out of favor, not taking part in one special teams snap last week.