Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' game-day roster for Sunday's Week 14 game against the Atlanta Falcons. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Scott Tolzien, Matt Flynn
Running back: Eddie Lacy, John Kuhn, James Starks, Khalil Bell
Wide receiver: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Myles White, Chris Harper
Tight end: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Brandon Bostick, Jake Stoneburner
Offensive line: David Bakhtiari, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, T.J. Lang, Don Barclay, Marshall Newhouse, Lane Taylor, Derek Sherrod
Defensive line: Datone Jones, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Johnny Jolly, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd, Jerel Worthy
Outside linebacker: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Nate Palmer, Andy Mulumba
Inside linebacker: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Victor Aiyewa
Cornerback: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Micah Hyde, Davon House, Jarrett Bush
Safety: Morgan Burnett, M.D. Jennings, Chris Banjo, Sean Richardson
Special teams: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) and C.J. Wilson (ankle) have officially been ruled "out" for Sunday's game against the Falcons.
- Evan Dietrich-Smith is listed as "questionable," giving him roughly a 50/50 chance of playing. With two more days until game time, the guess here is that he'll get enough rest to overcome his recent ankle injury.
- Brandon Bostick (concussion), David Bakhtiari (illness), Ryan Pickett (knee), linebackers Nick Perry (foot) and Mike Neal (abdomen) and Jamari Lattimore (quadriceps) are all listed as "probable" and all are predicted to play.
- Despite acquiring Khalil Bell this week, he's predicted to be inactive, not yet versed in the Packers' schemes.
- With Lattimore back to active status, Victor Aiyewa goes back to the inactive list.
- Jerel Worthy, Nate Palmer and Jerel Worthy are all predicted to be inactive just like they were last week.