Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' game-day roster for Sunday's Week 10 game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Seneca Wallace, Scott Tolzien
Running back: Eddie Lacy, John Kuhn, James Starks, Johnathan Franklin
Wide receiver: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Myles White, Chris Harper
Tight end: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, Brandon Bostick, Jake Stoneburner
Offensive line: David Bakhtiari, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, T.J. Lang, Don Barclay, Marshall Newhouse, Lane Taylor, Derek Sherrod
Defensive line: Datone Jones, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Johnny Jolly, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd
Outside linebacker: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Nate Palmer, Andy Mulumba
Inside linebacker: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore
Cornerback: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde, Davon House, Jarrett Bush, James Nixon
Safety: Morgan Burnett, M.D. Jennings, Jerron McMillian, Chris Banjo
Special teams: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Predictably, Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Eagles.
- Andy Mulumba (ankle) is listed as doubtful and is not predicted to play. The Packers should be okay at the outside linebacker position, however, with the return of Clay Matthews (thumb).
- Fellow outside linebacker Nick Perry is listed as questionable and his status is up in the air. The prediction regarding Perry is the most difficult this week, and the guess here is that he sits.
- T.J. Lang (concussion) is also listed as questionable, but after returning to practice on Friday, he figures to be a good bet to play on Sunday, especially with two more days to go until the game.
- Ryan Pickett (knee) and Mike Neal (knee) are both listed as probable and should play.
- Derek Sherrod is on the 53-man roster for the first time this season, but I don't get the feeling that the Packers are ready to put him out on the field just yet.
- Backup quarterback Scott Tolzien looks to be on the 46-man active roster for the first time.
- The player most on the fence would appear to be Chris Harper after being inactive last week. He could be inactive once again if either Nick Perry or C.J. Wilson are active instead.
- Like Like
- 1 points