Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' gameday roster for the Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Ryan Grant, DuJuan Harris
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Jeremy Ross
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal, Jordan Miller
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Frank Zombo
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Two players have already been ruled out for Sunday's game: Charles Woodson (collarbone) and James Starks (knee).
- Davon House (hip/shoulder) is listed as doubtful, but the Packers have plenty of depth at cornerback. They won't take any chances with House and will allow him to get healthy.
- Randall Cobb (ankle/knee) is listed as questionable, but it's difficult to imagine the Packers taking any risks with Cobb this week. They need him healthy for the playoffs. Jeremy Ross will take over the return duties in Cobb's place.
- There are several players listed as probable for the Vikings game, but they're all predicted to play.
- Jordy Nelson (hamstring), C.J. Wilson (knee), Alex Green (concussion), tight end Tom Crabtree (hamstring) and Jerel Worthy (hamstring) all look like they're going to return to action after missing at least one game.
- Now that Wilson is back, it makes sense that fellow defensive lineman Jordan Miller is one of the designated inactive players.
- The Packers are finally getting healthy and it's becoming more difficult to predict who is going to be active and who isn't.
- Manning was active last week against the Titans and looked like a man possessed on special teams. He could unseat Lattimore for a roster spot, but until he does, we'll continue to predict Manning as the inactive one.
- It's anyone's guess what the Packers do with Driver. He was a healthy scratch two weeks ago but was active last week against the Titans. Perhaps that was because it would be his final regular season game at Lambeau Field. The guess here is that he's inactive once again.
- If the Packers keep Driver active, it's a toss up on who else they'd keep on the sidelines. D.J. Williams was a healthy scratch a couple weeks ago, but he's coming off arguably the best game of his career against the Titans.
- Like Like
- 1 points