Here's our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers' gameday roster for the Monday Night Football game against the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. Reminder, only 46 players can be active...
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: Cedric Benson, John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Brandon Saine
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Phillip Merling
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Brad Jones
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, D.J. Smith, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings, Sean Richardson
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Greg Jennings, Tom Crabtree and C.J. Wilson are all officially listed as questionable for Monday's game against the Seahawks, but all are predicted to play. All three practiced on at least a limited basis at some point during the week, which is a good sign. And there's still two days to go until Monday evening, which gives them more than 48 hours to rest and heal.
- If Wilson can't go, expect Phillip Merling to be active. If Crabtree can't go, expect Terrell Manning to be active.
- Randall Cobb, Josh Sitton and Nick Perry are all listed as probable and will play.
- James Starks and Sean Richardson are both listed as questionable, but the guess is that they'll be inactive and given an extra week to rest.
- Davon House is listed as doubtful. With as well as Sam Shields and Casey Hayward are playing, there's no reason to rush House back to action.
- Like Like
- -1 points