Here’s our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers’ gameday roster for the Sunday’s game against the St. Louis Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. Reminder, only 46 players can be active…
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive…
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Johnny White
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings, Sean Richardson
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Four starters have already been ruled out for Sunday’s game: wide receiver Greg Jennings, defensive lineman B.J. Raji, linebacker Nick Perry and cornerback Sam Shields.
- Everyone else on the injury report is listed as probable and should play.
- With Shields being ruled out of the Rams game, it looks like fellow cornerback Davon House may get his first action in 2012 after being held out with a shoulder injury the first six games of the season.
- With four players being listed as out, that only leaves two more players that will be inactive on game day, and they were rather easy decisions, Greg Van Roten and Terrell Manning, rookies who aren’t ready for primetime yet.
- Because the Packers only have 52 players on the roster after placing D.J. Smith on injured reserve, only six players need to be inactive on game day.
- Davon House and Sean Richardson are predicted to be active for the first time after nursing injuries early in the season.
- Newly acquired running back Johnny White will see some action in his first game with the Packers unless the Packers decide to have either Van Roten or Manning active ahead of him.