Here's our best guess at predicting Thursday's Week 2 matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the Carolina Panthers.
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Alex Green
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Derek Sherrod
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Mike Neal, Frank Zombo and Vic So'oto have already been ruled out of Sunday's game.
- The Packers will err on the side of caution with cornerback Tramon Williams who is listed as "questionable."
- They'll do the same with running back Alex Green who's also questionable, though it's worth noting that with Green on the sidelines, that would leave the Packers with little depth at the position.
- With Williams out, it's predicted that Davon House will be active. He would make his NFL debut after being inactive in Week 1 against the Saints.
- The guess here is that the Packers will go with Ryan Taylor ahead of D.J. Williams at tight end. Taylor is the better special teams player.
- Derrek Sherrod was inactive last week. It's no surprise he'll be inactive again.
- Like Like
- -3 points