Here's our best guess at predicting the Packers gameday roster for Week 4 against the Denver Broncos.
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Alex Green
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Derek Sherrod
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Ryan Grant, Bryan Bulaga, Nick Collins, Mike Neal and Frank Zombo have all been ruled out for Sunday's game.
- With Bulaga out, Derek Sherrod should make his NFL regular season debut on Sunday in a reserve/special teams role.
- Pat Lee, Brad Jones and Jamari Lattimore are all listed as questionable. With five players ruled out and only seven players required to be inactive on game days, it's very likely one of those three will at least suit up.
- Jamari Lattimore figures to have the worst chance of the three listed as questionable to play seeing as he didn't even practice on Friday.
- Because Pat Lee was a full participant in Friday's practice, he seems like the most likely of the three to play on Sunday.
- The toughest choice came down to a questionable Brad Jones and rookie cornerback Davon House, who hasn't been active yet this year. I went with Jones because he at least practiced in limited fashion on Friday, though it wouldn't surprise me if House was active in place of either Jones or Lee on Sunday.
- With Ryan Grant out, it appears as if rookie running back Alex Green will see his first action since Week 1. Head coach Mike McCarthy said Green will play on special teams but wouldn't commit to him getting carries at running back.
- Like Like
- 0 points