Here's our best guess at predicting the Packers gameday roster for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive...
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
Running backs: Ryan Grant, James Starks, John Kuhn, Alex Green
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor, D.J. Williams
Offensive line: Chad Clifton, T.J. Lang, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Derek Sherrod
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Howard Green
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Frank Zombo, Brad Jones, Jamari Lattimore, Vic So'oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, D.J. Smith, Robert Francois
Cornerbacks: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House
Safeties: Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Nick Collins, Mike Neal and Frank Zombo have already been ruled out for Sunday.
- The toughest decision came down to a choice between tight end D.J. Williams and running back Alex Green. I went with Williams being active seeing as he's seen action the first two weeks and is probably the better special teams player. But it practically came down to a coin flip. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I'm wrong.
- Vic So'oto is probable and could play if needed, but I think it will be one of those situations like Ryan Taylor in Week 1. He's coming off an injury and probably not 100%. The Packers can live without So'oto for another week in an effort to get him healthier.
- Derek Sherrod and Davon House have been inactive the first two games of the season. I don't see anything changing yet.
- Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews, Tramon Williams, Ryan Pickett, Jermichael Finley and Chad Clifton are all probable. All will play.
- Like Like
- 0 points