Head coach Mike McCarthy discussed several post-Super Bowl injury updates in his season-ending press conference on Wednesday:
- Wide receiver Jordy Nelson sustained a bursa sac injury to his knee during the Super Bowl, which is why he was seen on crutches during yesterday's "Return to Titletown" event. McCarthy described Nelson's injury as "significant" and said he battled through it during the fourth quarter of Sunday's game.
- Linebacker A.J. Hawk has a chronic wrist injury for which he will have a scope.
- Wide receiver Donald Driver would not have been able to play this upcoming week had there been a game after suffering an ankle injury in the Super Bowl.
- Cornerback Charles Woodson has a collarbone injury but he does not anticipate having surgery and should be ready for next season.
- No surgery is anticipated for tackle Chad Clifton's knees this offseason either.
- Cornerback Sam Shields had a shoulder sprain.
- Like Like
- 0 points