In an email sent to season ticket holders, the Green Bay Packers have announced more highlights and details to Thursday's already jam-packed, star-studded NFL Kickoff event for Thursday's season-opening game between the Packers and the New Orleans Saints.
Among the highlights:
- Former quarterback Bart Starr will represent the Packers carrying their team flag among NFL Alumni representing all 32 teams.
- A flyover of four Air Force F-16 fighter jets will occur following the national anthem performed by American Idol winner Jordin Sparks.
- Fireworks will accompany the unveiling of the championship year on the stadium wall prior to the game.
- A championship banner will be displayed on the field prior to the game.
- The parking lot is opening one hour earlier than normal, at 2:30 p.m. due to the closed streets and large number of people expected to attend the game and preceding concert.
- The concert featuring Kid Rock, Lady Antebellum and Maroon 5 will be broadcasted live in the stadium bowl beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 7:15 p.m. in order to witness all all pregame activities. Kickoff will be at 7:40 p.m.
- Like Like
- 0 points