The big news on Tuesday was that running back DuJuan Harris will be placed on injured reserve with a knee injury, according to head coach Mike McCarthy. However, it has not yet been determined whether the Packers will use their one designated for return labels on Harris.
Here’s a look at the rest of the walking wounded in Green Bay…
Returning to Practice
Linebacker Dezman Moses, toe
Commentary: Moses only missed one day of practice on Monday, so his injury doesn’t appear to be anything too serious. With a bit of luck, he’ll be able to play in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Packers could definitely use his services, because they probably won’t play the starters for very long. If he’s able to play, Moses should get plenty of playing time.
Dropping Out of Practice
No players were new to the injury list on Tuesday.
The following players’ status hasn’t changed (anticipated return in parentheses):
- Offensive lineman Bryan Bulaga, knee (likely out for entire season)
- Safety Morgan Burnett, hamstring (undetermined)
- Cornerback Casey Hayward, hamstring (undetermined)
- Linebacker Brad Jones, hamstring (potentially day to day)
- Running back DuJuan Harris, knee (will be placed on injured reserve)
- Offensive lineman Derek Sherrod, leg (undetermined, on his “last hurdle,” according to McCarthy)
- Safety Sean Richardson, neck (undetermined)
- Defensive lineman Jerel Worthy, knee (likely to begin season on the PUP)
- Offensive lineman J.C. Tretter, ankle (regular season at the earliest)
- Wide receiver Kevin Dorsey, toe (undetermined)
- Cornerback James Nixon, knee, ankle (undetermined)
- Linebacker Jarvis Reed, ankle (undetermined)