- For all the crap Capers gets, the offense cost the Packers this game.
- That play where it looked like Rodgers was sacked and then he escaped to find Cobb? Yeah, I'm pretty sure my heart stopped.
- Yes, losing Shields on the first drive hurt bad.
- James Jones' drops really hurt.
- There was one 3rd down where Rodgers used a double cadence, and Bowman showed he was coming on the blitz. Rather than call off the blitz, Bowman nodded his head as if to say "That's right, I'm coming" - that was awesome.
- Yes, Clay Matthews would have made a difference.
- The complete lack of production from the offense in the 1st quarter was absolutely brutal.
- On the touchdown to Davis, Morgan Burnett has to know where the mismatch is. He is just completely useless on passing downs. His contract extension could become an albatross for the Packers.
- Jarrett Bush going inside on the 3rd down blitz where he was picked up by Gore was a killer.
- Hyde could have started a nice little legacy if he had caught that interception.
- Tramon Williams is the man.
- Davon House was burned and made some plays. I know fans love to hate on him, but he's got talent. Look for him to be much improved next year.
- Ryan Pickett played one hell of a game.
- Mike Daniels is a bad man.
- Marshall Newhouse wasn't a disaster when he came in for the injured rookie.
- I still love this team.
- Go Pack Go.
Gut Reactions: Wild Card Weekend - Gallery Photo
- Giants Said to Be Front-Runners for Packers OL Evan Dietrich-Smith
- Packers Draft Mailbag: Chris Borland Fits Better Than Trent Murphy
- Report: More than Six Teams Express Interest in TE Andrew Quarless
- Railbird Central Podcast: Mike Neal Prepares to Enter Free Agency
- Report: Packers Express Interest in DL Lamarr Houston
- First Week Pro Day Wrap-Up: Packers Check Out WR Austin Franklin, Others
- Report: Packers Interested in Ravens DL Arthur Jones
- Packers Calendar: Final Full Day for Negotiating Window
- Tundra Vision: Shields Signing Misses The Mark
- Packers Reportedly Sign CB Sam Shields to Four-Year, $39 M Contract
- Welcome to Cheesehead TV 3.0
- Packers LB Mike Neal Will Reportedly Test Open Market
- Report: Negotiations Ongoing Between Packers and TE Andrew Quarless
Gut Reactions: Wild Card Weekend
By packeraaron on Jan 05, 2014 with 267 Comments