By Aaron Nagler on Sep 19, 2010 with 94 Comments
- Clay Matthews is not human
- Aaron Rodgers seemed to be thinking way too much in the first half, esp when the Bills showed pressure with no safeties over the top. Like he was trying to think of the perfect play to counter it. In the second half, he seemed to just run what was called and really made them pay.
- Speaking of Rodgers, I think its pretty obvious that he and Mike McCarthy had a “don’t zero in on Finley” talk this week. Both Bill Michaels and Greg Bedard pointed out separate plays where Rodgers didn’t look at Finley when he was wide open downfield.
- Very interesting to see the Bills pound the football with success in the second quarter
- Fantastic play by rookie Morgan Burnett on the strip/interception. Read it perfectly and timed his hit beautifully.
- I think we just saw the beginning of the Bryan Bulaga era.
- Both Greg Jennings and James Jones made fantastic back shoulder catches.
- If I coached wide receivers, I would have a cut-up tape featuring nothing but Donald Driver after the catch – the man just wants it more than you do.
- Liked to see the return of the Psycho package today – yielded two sacks.
- Secondary still having major issues with stack/bunch formations. Not a good sign.
- Huge matchup next week on Monday Night Football – the 2-0 Packers take on the 2-0 Bears. Can’t wait.
Filed Under: Gut Reactions • Packers News