By Aaron Nagler on Dec 11, 2011 with 74 Comments
- Why was I scared of the Raiders again? It’s been a long time since I saw another NFL team give up – which the Raiders did today.
- Our father, who art in heaven, please tell me Greg Jennings is alright.
- Jermichael Finley has to catch that ball in the endzone.
- Lots of man coverage from the Packers early today and a lot of Woodson in coverage early when the game was still in doubt.
- Hate the flip-flopping of Newhouse and Sherrod. Yes, Newhouse has struggled – but now is not the time to get Sherrod, who I am sure will one day be a fine player, some on the job training, especially with the presumptive NFL MVP under center.
- Has anyone else noticed the fact that Donald Driver seems to be improving as the season goes on? Not bad for an old man.
- Ryan Grant looked great on his touchdown run and on his reception. But with Saine leaving due to a head injury, here’s hoping Starks is back next week.
- The season flashed before my eyes when Curry was bearing down on Rodgers from the blind side…
- The Raiders must love the Tuck Rule.
- Seriously, please, let Greg Jennings be ok.
- Even with this win and the 49ers loss, the Packers have NOT clinched homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. They HAVE, however, clinched a first round bye – which will be welcome if these injuries keep up…
- 13-0 for the first time in franchise history and a 19 game winning streak dating back to last year. Somebody pinch me.
Filed Under: Gut Reactions • Packers News