By Aaron Nagler on Oct 28, 2012 with 81 Comments
- Well, it sure wasn’t pretty but they got it done.
- This looked like a team that had a boatload of starters sidelined with injury.
- I never want to see Aaron Rodgers taken off the field so that Tim Masthay can throw a pass ever again.
- DJ Williams finally gets a look…and drops it.
- The flag on House…I just don’t know what the NFL wants him to do. Or how much longer I can watch this “new” NFL…
- Nice game from Brad Jones today. Forced fumble and his first sack of the season.
- After Worthy and Neal left with injuries, nobody up front could get any kind of push on defense.
- Tough day for Rodgers but it sure didn’t seem like he had anywhere to go with the ball.
- Randall Cobb – when you need one yard, just get it. Don’t dance looking for a big play.
- Did a slant route insult Mike McCarthy’s mother at some point?
- I’ve been a big Alex Green fan but I’m not sure it isn’t time to give James Starks another try. Green didn’t have many openings, but when he did he missed a bunch of cutback reads, reads that would have given him some big yards.
- With a nod to Yoda, seeing Donald Driver in the endzone, brings warm feelings to my heart.
- Bob McGinn’s anon scout was right about Jeff Saturday. He’s not getting it done.
- That said, Bryan Bulaga is.
- This is a game Jermichael Finley should have taken over. Instead he disappeared.
- You could tell the Packers missed John Kuhn on third downs, both in pass pro and leaking out of the backfield for the checkdown.
- End of it all, it’s a win. Yes, an ugly one, but a win. I’ll take it.
- Time to get ready for the Cardinals. If you thought this skeleton crew that represented the Packers passing offense today had trouble moving the ball, just wait until they go up against Arizona’s secondary. Hide yo wife and kids…
Filed Under: Featured • Gut Reactions