By Aaron Nagler on Oct 21, 2012 with 85 Comments
- Aaron Rodgers isn’t human.
- His offensive line is.
- Rough day for TJ Lang
- Randall Cobb is ascending
- Charles Woodson is invisible
- Dezman Moses is as good as Nick Perry. There, I said it.
- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb & James Jones may be writing Greg Jennings’ ticket out of town.
- House and Hayward are exciting just because of the promise they are showing.
- House in particular caught my eye today. Was always next to his guy. Some may have been completed, but he was always right there. That’s a good sign.
- What is up with Tramon Williams?
- The cornerbacks in general are tough to watch when tackling.
- Brad Jones seemed to do a good job calling the defense.
- But boy are he and AJ Hawk tough to watch in space.
- Really liked the call on 3rd and 1 where Rodgers JUST missed James Jones.
- Hated the call on 3rd and 7 where Rodgers didn’t have a receiver within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage.
- Michael Brockers almost singlehandedly destroyed the Packers running game today, including on an honest-to-goodness counter play. I swear, I just about fell out of my chair. I can’t remember the last time the Packers ran a counter.
- Bring on the Jaguars.
Filed Under: Gut Reactions • Packers News