By Aaron Nagler on Dec 16, 2012 with 127 Comments
- The Bears Still Suck
- Once again, Packers find a way to make things much more difficult than they have to be.
- I want to say we’ve seen the last of Mason Crosby, but I wouldn’t really believe it.
- Aaron Rodgers can drive you insane when he holds the ball, but he can also leave you speechless in wonder when he makes plays by doing so.
- Wonder if Brandon Marshall will remember Tramon Williams’ name now…
- Good games from Brad Jones, Mike Neal and Jermichael Finley.
- Speaking of Finley, they should float reports of his being cut every week.
- Too many drops early and then some absurd plays late (Grant fumble, inexplicable punt return) made this game closer than it needed to be.
- Clay Matthews is good.
- But please, for the love of all this is Holy, Clay – don’t ever do that sack dance again.
- Nice to see the return of the slant play.
- Really like what I’ve seen from DuJuan Harris.
- I still can’t wrap around my head around how this team has put together 10 wins through 15 weeks with a roster this torn apart by injury. I guess 2010 should have conditioned me, but it didn’t.
- That play Morgan Burnett was flagged for interference was quite possibly one of the worst plays on a ball that I’ve ever seen.
- With the NFC North locked up, time to get ready for a home tilt against the Titans before wrapping up the season in Minnesota. Feels like a lifetime since this team lost to the 49ers in Week 1. The Packers have guaranteed themselves a trip to the playoffs where we all know anything can happen.
- Go Pack Go.
Filed Under: Featured • Gut Reactions