By Aaron Nagler on Dec 09, 2012 with 46 Comments
- On a night when Rodgers threw for less than 200 yards and no touchdowns, the Packers exerted their will against the Lions on the ground.
- Randall Cobb is, without question, Rodgers’ go-to receiver.
- Loved seeing Ryan Grant’s excitement after his lone run.
- Actually, loved almost everything I saw from all the running backs tonight. Both Alex Green and DuJaun Harris had good games.
- Barclay played a scrappy game at right tackle, but I’m still not sold on starting him over Lang if Lang is healthy.
- Watching the Packers try to rush the passer without Clay Matthews is painful.
- I have no idea what Morgan Burnett is supposed to do on the play where he was flagged against Calvin Johnson.
- Speaking of Johnson, Tramon Williams battled his ass off against Megatron. The results weren’t always pretty, but he played a hell of a game.
- Mason Crosby looks much better.
- That said, can we please stop giving away huge swings in field position on these long attempts?
- Aaron Rodgers is going to catch all sorts of hell for his Lambeau Leap.
- Mike Daniels – I know you are told to fall on the ball…but thanks for not falling on the ball.
- I’m really getting sick of this team coming out flat.
- That said, I was never worried when it was 14-0.
- Imagine what this team could do if it ever gets everyone healthy…
- The Packers are back in first place where they belong and can clinch the division in Chicago next week.
- Has this team found a bit of a running game? Yes, I believe they have. Loved seeing pulling guards and offensive linemen reporting eligible. If Rodgers can start hitting on some play-action throws, this offense will become dangerous at the right time.
- Welcome to Bears Week. They still suck.
Filed Under: Gut Reactions • Packers News