By Aaron Nagler on Dec 02, 2012 with 76 Comments
- The Packers just like to give us all mini-heart attacks, don’t they?
- Two weeks in a row now, Mike came out with a really good look on offense (last week, running out of the I formation, this week with a bevy of three step drop passing plays) that he got away from way too soon.
- Can we rip the 3rd and 1 delay give to Kuhn out of shotgun right out of the playbook? Please?
- Really liked what I saw out of Barclay at right tackle. Obviously lots to work on, but he’s a battler.
- I hope never to see a flea-flicker as horrific as the one the Packers ran that resulted in an interception.
- The effort on defense on Peterson’s long TD was atrocious.
- Ryan Pickett played another in a long line of tough, anonymous games.
- What you saw today may not have been pretty, but that was a gutsy performance by the Packers.
- I’m starting to think McMillian may have had a point about the NFL having a hit out on the Pack with the refs.
- Really loved James Starks’ running today. He still runs too high, but he keeps his legs driving.
- Morgan Burnett is going to have nightmares about Adrian Peterson and sweet dreams about Christian Ponder
- Mason Crosby is officially out of his slump. Yes, this is true because I have written it on the Internet. So let it be told…
- Nice to see Jennings back out on the field.
- Packers are back in first place after their win and the Bears’ overtime loss to the Seahawks.
- Big divisional win – and now its time for the Pack to get ready for another one. Lions come to town riding a brutal losing streak.
- On a side note – thanks to everyone for making Cheesehead TV part of their daily Packers routine.
Filed Under: Featured • Gut Reactions