By Aaron Nagler on Sep 15, 2013 with 78 Comments
- That’s more like it.
- Aaron Rodgers can not be human. Yes, Washington’s defense put up a pitiful fight, but Rodgers put on a clinic at the quarterback position today.
- Jermichael Finley looked fantastic. And that was on a bum toe.
- The left side of the offensive line looked worlds better in the running game.
- Speaking of which, congrats to James Starks for becoming the first rusher to go over 100 yards in a game since Brandon Jackson did it in 2010…against the Redskins.
- Sam Shields in man is SO much better than Sam Shields in zone.
- I’m not saying I’m happy Brandon Meriweather knocked himself out. But I AM saying karma is a bitch.
- I really liked how active the Packers’ front seven looked against the Redskins. Barring injury, I think CJ Wilson should get used to being a healthy scratch.
- Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson are absolutely ridiculous.
- James Jones was having an amazing game until that fumble. That said, it was still a pretty amazing game.
- I realize the Packers were up big, but the lack of sound tackling in the second half was really frustrating to watch.
- I rarely do this, but it is beyond frustrating when the Packers dominate a half, the network throws to their halftime guys, the host says “Let’s talk about the Packers”…and then Michael Strahan proceeds to talk about RGIII.
- Packers sitting at 1-1 heading into a tough matchup with the Bengals. Hope Morgan Burnett is back for that game. If you thought Boldin was problematic, you can bet A.J. Green is going to be a nightmare.
Filed Under: Featured • Gut Reactions