Cheesehead TV is here to help you do that with our 2012 edition of Pro Football Draft Preview, our digital publication, with Andrew Luck as our cover boy.
It’s ready to drop on March 20, more than a month in advance of the Draft, and you can place your pre-orders HERE.
Pre-orders, delivered directly to your inbox, save you money by costing $4.99 now compared to $5.99 after the on-sale date.
Just like last year, our aim is provide you the best possible coverage of the Draft from the perspective of the Green Bay Packers.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Position-by-position profiles of the top college prospects broken down by the schemes the Packers use, specifically catered to the 3-4 defense.
- The top 100 players regardless of position.
- Feature articles with interviews of NFL Draft prospects.
- The needs of every NFL team with the most attention given to the Packers and the NFC North and decreasing accordingly with the rest of the NFC and AFC.
- An entire three-round mock draft.
- A Packers-specific seven-round mock draft including compensatory draft choices.
- Full-color photography.
You spoke. We listened. Here’s what’s going to make our publication even bigger and better this year:
- Position-by-position profiles of the current Packers roster to help see where the rookies will fit in.
- A section on fullbacks and H-backs.
- Features on the college postseason and all-star game circuit.
Last year, we brought you 75 pages worth of content. This year we’re looking at more than 80.
We had staff in attendance at the East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl and soon to be the NFL Combine and pro day circuit. From “Pigskin” Paul Guillemette, “Jersey” Al Bracco, Corey Behnke, Alex Tallitsch, Andrew Garda, Tony Wilson, Max Ginsberg, Aaron Nagler to Zach Kruse we’ve assembled some of the best and most knowledgeable minds from the Packers blogosphere to put together what we’re absolutely confident is the best Packers draft preview publication on the market, all for less than what it costs to get a Big Mac combo meal at McDonalds.
Still not convinced? Here’s a taste of what it will be like. Last year’s edition in its entirety…