Here’ s what’s on tap today for the Green Bay Packers…
- Fuzzy Thurston’s Super Bowl II ring will be sold at an auction of sports memorabilia in Rosemont, Ill. Bidding has already reached $37,500. A Don Hutson jersey and signed football from the 1937-38 Packers are also part of the auction.
- 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. Central time: Strength and conditioning
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Correction period, correcting mistakes from the previous night’s practice in the Lambeau Field gymnasium.
- Afternoon installment of offensive, defensive and special teams schemes
- Training camp practice starts tonight at 7:00 p.m. at Ray Nitschke Field open to the public, gates open at 5:30 p.m.