Here’s our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers’ gameday roster for the Sunday’s game against the Tennessee Titans at Lambeau Field. Reminder, only 46 players can be active…
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive…
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Ryan Grant, DuJuan Harris
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin, Jeremy Ross
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal, Jordan Miller
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Frank Zombo
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Five players have already been ruled out of Sunday’s game and won’t play: Jordy Nelson (hamstring), Charles Woodson (collarbone), C.J. Wilson (knee), James Starks (knee) and Tom Crabtree (hamstring).
- Three players are questionable: Alex Green (concussion), Jerel Worthy (hamstring) and Greg Van Roten (back/illness). All are predicted to play. McCarthy said on Friday that he was optimistic Green would be ready to play. Worthy was at least a limited participant at practice on Friday after missing Wednesday’s and Thursday’s sessions. Van Roten will only be expected to play a backup role.
- Terrell Manning is no longer listed on the team’s injury report, but the Packers have sufficient depth at linebacker, and he isn’t expected to play.
- Donald Driver was a healthy scratch last week. The guess here is that he continues to be in favor of younger wide receivers, Jarrett Boykin and Jeremy Ross who also play special teams.
- Jordan Miller is still looking to make his NFL debut. He was active for last week’s game against Chicago but didn’t play.
- Even though Jeff Saturday isn’t starting any more, he’ll still be active and be the Packers’ backup center.