Here’s our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers’ gameday roster for the Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals at Lambeau Field. Reminder, only 46 players can be active…
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive…
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Johnny White
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings, Sean Richardson
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- The Packers have already listed six players as being “out” for Sundays game: Greg Jennings (groin), Charles Woodson (collarbone), John Kuhn (hamstring), Nick Perry (knee), Jerel Worthy (concussion) and Sam Shields (ankle).
- With currently only 52 players on the Packers’ roster, their 46-man gameday roster has already been settled.
- That being said, both Jordy Nelson (hamstring) and Jerron McMillian (back) are listed as questionable. If either of them doesn’t play, the Packers could be playing shorthanded with only 45 or even 44 players.
- The guess here is that the Packers will activate either Andrew Quarless or Frank Zombo from the PUP list before Sunday, so they’re covered if either Nelson or McMillian doesn’t play.
- Everyone else listed on the Packers’ injury report is probable, including Aaron Rodgers and Mike Neal who will give the defensive line some much needed depth.