Here’s our best guess at predicting the Green Bay Packers’ gameday roster for the Sunday’s game against the New York Giants. Reminder, only 46 players can be active…
The entire roster is included. Those bold and italicized are predicted to be inactive…
Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers, Graham Harrell
Running backs: John Kuhn, James Starks, Alex Green, Johnny White
Wide receivers: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Jarrett Boykin
Tight ends: Jermichael Finley, Tom Crabtree, D.J. Williams, Ryan Taylor, Andrew Quarless
Offensive line: Marshall Newhouse, T.J. Lang, Jeff Saturday, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, Don Barclay, Greg Van Roten
Defensive line: B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal
Outside linebackers: Clay Matthews, Erik Walden, Dezman Moses, Frank Zombo, Vic So’oto
Inside linebackers: A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Rob Francois, Jamari Lattimore, Terrell Manning
Cornerbacks: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, Casey Hayward
Safeties: Charles Woodson, Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian, M.D. Jennings, Sean Richardson
Specialists: Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
- Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, Sam Shields and Terrell Manning have already been ruled out of Sunday’s game.
- Greg Jennings is questionable, but the guess here is the Packers give him one more week of rest, just to be safe, and he comes back for the Vikings game.
- Andrew Quarless is also questionable and could play, but with four tight ends already on the roster, the Packers don’t need to take any chances at the position.
- Donald Driver, John Kuhn, B.J. Raji, Erik Walden and Vic So’oto are all listed as probable, and all of them should play.
- Unless the Packers pull a surprise and make Jennings active for the Giants game, the 46-man roster will likely be the exact same as last week when the Packers made Jarrett Boykin inactive, the only fully-healthy player on the list.
- About the only question is whether the Packers make Boykin inactive again. Vic So’oto and Johnny White would be other options.