Below is the Packers’ entire roster. Players in bold text are those I predict to be inactive on Sunday against the New England Patriots:
- QB: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell
- RB: Brandon Jackson, Dimitri Nance, James Starks
- FB: Korey Hall, John Kuhn, Quinn Johnson
- WR: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brett Swain
- TE: Donald Lee, Tom Crabtree, Andrew Quarless
- OL: Chad Clifton, Daryn Colledge, Josh Sitton, Scott Wells, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Nick McDonald, Marshall Newhouse
- DL: Cullen Jenkins, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn, Howard Green
- ILB: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, Matt Wilhelm, Robert Francois
- OLB: Clay Matthews, Frank Zombo, Diyral Briggs, Eric Walden
- CB: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Josh Gordy
- S: Nick Collins, Charlie Peprah, Jarrett Bush, Atari Bigby
- ST: Mason Crosby, Brett Goode, Tim Masthay
- Aaron Rodgers and Cullen Jenkins have already been ruled “out” for the game against the Patriots.
- Frank Zombo is listed as “doubtful,” all but guaranteeing he won’t play.
- With Diyral Briggs added to the injury report on Friday with an ankle injury, two days is probably too quick of a turnaround in order for him to play this evening.
- The toughest decision came with predicting Pat Lee and Josh Gordy as inactive. One of them almost certainly won’t play. Pat Lee is the least likely considering he’s questionable. The choice to make Gordy inactive came down to him and a player in the offensive backfield like a Quinn Johnson or a Dimitri Nance.
- Same old with the offensive line, Marshall Newhouse and Nick McDonald will probably be inactive just like they have every game this season.
Filed Under: Packers News