Below is the Packers’ entire roster. Players in bold text are those I predict to be inactive on Sunday against the Chicago Bears:
- QB: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell
- RB: Brandon Jackson, Dimitri Nance, James Starks
- FB: Korey Hall, John Kuhn, Quinn Johnson
- WR: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brett Swain
- TE: Donald Lee, Tom Crabtree, Andrew Quarless
- OL: Chad Clifton, Daryn Colledge, Josh Sitton, Scott Wells, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Nick McDonald, Evan Dietrich-Smith
- DL: Cullen Jenkins, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn, Howard Green
- ILB: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, Matt Wilhelm, Robert Francois
- OLB: Clay Matthews, Frank Zombo, Diyral Briggs, Erik Walden
- CB: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Josh Gordy
- S: Nick Collins, Charlie Peprah, Jarrett Bush, Atari Bigby
- ST: Mason Crosby, Brett Goode, Tim Masthay
- Cullen Jenkins, Frank Zombo, Atari Bigby and Korey Hall have all been ruled out of today’s game.
- Graham Harrell will be the designated third quarterback.
- Evan Dietrich-Smith is ahead of the curve of most free agents signed at this point in the season because of his familiarity with the Packers’ system, but I still can’t see him being active today after having had only one practice under his belt. Fellow offensive lineman Nick McDonald should also be inactive just like he’s been in every game this year.
- The toughest decision was Diyral Briggs based upon being added to the injury report on Friday. He’s listed as probable, however, meaning the injury probably isn’t too serious. But he’s had several issues with the same ankle now. If Briggs happens to play, I think Josh Gordy would be inactive instead.
- James Starks is likely to see his first action in three weeks.
Filed Under: Featured