By Aaron Nagler on Aug 16, 2012 with 49 Comments
- Oh Graham Harrell. You just had to pump in some drama into the preseason by looking terrible, didn’t you?
- To be fair, Harrell got little to no help from his receivers or his offensive line.
- This team has a LOT of good, young talent in the secondary – but it is raw as hell.
- Jordy Nelson is the man.
- Randall Cobb officially has ball security issues.
- Alex Green played nearly a flawless game, save for two snaps. He missed a read on his initial run and whiffed badly on a third down blitz pickup – but other than that he looked good.
- It’s only preseason – but this team can’t stop the run unless they call a run blitz. That’s concerning.
- Charles Woodson is a ninja.
- D.J. Smith looked good, and the best part? He’s going to get better.
- The 10 yard cushion that the corners constantly give opposing receivers just baffles me.
- McCarthy calling a timeout with a minute left – guy wants every rep he can get.
- Never a good sign when Aaron Rodgers has to remind the ref that the clock should stop after a kickoff.
- Just remember, none of this means anything.
Filed Under: Featured • GameDay • Gut Reactions