ARIZONA CARDINALS AT GREEN BAY PACKERS (FOX)
WHEN: 1:00 p.m. est November 4th
WHERE: Lambeau Field
TV: Joe Buck (play-by-play) and Troy Aikman (analyst) with Pam Oliver on the sideline for FOX.
RADIO: Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) & Larry McCarren (analyst) for AM-620 and Packer Radio Network
INTERNET: Cheesehead TV Gameday Live Blog
Through 8 games, QB AARON RODGERS has 21 TD passes. He is 1st QB in NFL history to have 20+ TD passes through his team’s 1st 8 games in back-to-back seasons (24 TDs through 8 games in 2011). Had 115+ rating in both career meetings (incl. WC playoff), passing for 658 yards & 5 TDs for 120.8 rating in those 2. Packers are 25-0 when he starts & has 115+ rating
RB ALEX GREEN had career-high 82 scrimmage yards last week (54 rush, 28 rec.). Aims for 5th in row with 60+ scrim. yards
WR JAMES JONES scored 1st career postseason TD vs. Arz. in WC playoff. Leads teams with 7 TDs & needs 1 more for career high (7 in 2011).
WR-PR-KR RANDALL COBB is only player in NFL with 450+ KR (466), 450+ receiving (463), 150+ PR (165) & 50+ rush (67) yards. Has 4 TD catches in past 4 & aims for 3rd in row with TD.
WR JORDY NELSON has 5 TDs in past 4
Since 2010 (incl. playoffs), CB TRAMON WILLIAMS leads NFL with 15 INTs.
LB CLAY MATTHEWS leads NFC with 9 sacks & needs 1 more for 3rd career 10+ sack season (10 in 2009; 13.5 in 2010).
CB CASEY HAYWARD leads all rookies with 4 INTs.
From the Dope Sheet:
THE DOPE ON THIS WEEK’S OPPONENT:
- Packers vs. Cardinals:
- All-time, regular season: 43-22-4
- All-time, postseason: 1-1
- All-time, at Lambeau Field: 6-0
- Streaks: The Packers have won six of the last eight meetings (including playoffs).
- Last meeting, regular season: Jan. 3, 2010, at Univ. of Phoenix Stadium, Packers won 33-7.
- Last meeting, regular season, in Green Bay: Oct. 29, 2006, at Lambeau Field, Packers won, 31-14.
LAST MEETING, REGULAR SEASON
- Jan. 3, 2010, at University of Phoenix Stadium; Packers won, 33-7.
- In a preview of a playoff meeting a week later, the Packers played their starters longer than the Cardinals did and bolted to a 26-0 halftime lead. QB Aaron Rodgerscompleted 21 of 26 passes for 235 yards, with one TD pass to TE Jermichael Finley and one rushing TD.
- CB Charles Woodson had one of three Green Bay interceptions, returning it 45 yards for a TD. The Packers defense also scored via a safety.
- In the game, the Packers established a single-season franchise record for run defense (83.3 yards per game) and Woodson scored his eighth career defensive TD for Green Bay, also a franchise mark (currently has 10).
- WR Donald Driver’s six catches for 65 yards pushed him over 1,000 receiving yards for a sixth straight season and seventh overall, both franchise records.
- The Packers enter Sunday’s game with the Cardinals having won 16 of their last 17 and 22 of their last 24 games at home in the regular season.
- Green Bay’s .917 winning percentage (22-2) at home since Week 10 of 2009 is tied for No. 1 in the NFL over that span with Baltimore (22-2).
- Green Bay’s 21-3 mark at home from 2009-11 was the best by the club over a three-year span since it posted the same mark from 2000-02.
- The Packers have averaged 31.5 points per game at home since 2009, No. 1 in the league over that span. Green Bay has posted 30-plus points in 13 of 28 home games since ’09 and eight 40-point games.
- The defense has done its part as well at home since 2009, generating 70 turnovers at Lambeau Field. With Green Bay’s offense posting only 30 giveaways over that span, the Packers have a plus-40 turnover ratio at home, No. 1 in the league since ’09.
|Jermichael Finley||TE||Shoulder||Full Participation in Practice||Probable|
|Charles Woodson||CB||Collarbone||Out (Definitely Will Not Play)||Out|
|Aaron Rodgers||QB||Calf||Full Participation in Practice||Probable|
|John Kuhn||RB||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice||Out|
|Nick Perry||LB||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice||Out|
|Jerron McMillian||S||Back||Did Not Participate In Practice||Questionable|
|Jordy Nelson||WR||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice||Questionable|
|Sam Shields||CB||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice||Out|
|T.J. Lang||G||Elbow||Full Participation in Practice||Probable|
|B.J. Raji||DE||Ankle||Full Participation in Practice||Probable|
|Greg Jennings||WR||Groin||Out (Definitely Will Not Play)||Out|
|Jerel Worthy||DE||Concussion||Did Not Participate In Practice||Out|
|Mike Neal||DE||Ankle||Limited Participation in Practice||Probable|
|Donald Driver||WR||Neck||Full Participation in Practice||Probable|
- Like Like
- -1 points