UPDATE: Overlooked on my part, Pat Lee is ruled out. The prediction is that Diyral Briggs takes his spot.
Below is the Packers entire roster. Players in bold text are those I predict to be inactive on Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers:
- QB: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
- RB: Brandon Jackson, Dimitri Nance, James Starks
- FB: Korey Hall, John Kuhn, Quinn Johnson
- WR: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brett Swain
- TE: Donald Lee, Tom Crabtree, Andrew Quarless
- OL: Chad Clifton, Daryn Colledge, Josh Sitton, Scott Wells, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Nick McDonald, Marshall Newhouse
- DL: Cullen Jenkins, B.J. Raji, Ryan Pickett, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn, Howard Green
- ILB: A.J. Hawk, Desmond Bishop, Matt Wilhelm, Robert Francois
- OLB: Clay Matthews, Frank Zombo, Diyral Briggs, Eric Walden
- CB: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Josh Gordy
- S: Nick Collins, Charlie Peprah, Jarrett Bush, Anthony Smith, Atari Bigby
- ST: Mason Crosby, Brett Goode, Tim Masthay
- Rookie running back James Starks is predicted to make his NFL debut.
- Listed as "doubtful," safeties Anthony Smith and Atari Bigby almost certainly won't play.
- Marshall Newhouse, Nick McDonald and Jarius Wynn are inactive week after week. There's no reason to think that will change this week.
- Because the Packers are deep at cornerback, there's not much of a need for Josh Gordy.
- Robert Francois underwhelmed in previous game action, leading me to believe he'll be inactive.
- The toughest decision for me was Diyral Briggs, who at the very least, brings some speed and athleticism to special teams. It's possible one of the running backs for fullbacks could be inactive in his place.
- Like Like
- 0 points