We posted the whole Ted Thompson press conference earlier, but as I said, the audio on head coach Mike McCarthy's was not very good.
So I shot a little video with some of my thoughts on it, as well as some of what I thought of about what Thompson said as well.
TT is a joke!!! I bet he's secretly a Bears fan.
TT makes Belichek sound personable......every year the same boring, mundane, useless bull shit comes spewing out of his mouth. He's only comfortable when he's on the road evaluating young boys.
Implying TT is a pedophile is very clever. You must be so proud.
And doing so as you complain that he doesn't telegraph his thinking to the media is the cherry on top of the sundae.
I think calling TT a pedophile is completely uncalled for, inappropiate and offensive. The real problem is his possible embezzling of team funds.
I didn't think anyone could reach a higher bar on the cleverness scale, Eraserhead. But you managed. Congrats. You must also be proud of your towering intellect.
Thank you. I am.
You are sofa kingdom its unbelievable. Find us a GM who will tell the world what his teams plans are.
The trolls are out in force. They are coming in from some other teams blog by word of mouth. Hey, lets all go over to CHTV and piss people off. At least tell us from which loserville y'all reside in.
It's called freedom of speech and differing opinions. Deal it with you commie. U S A! U S A!
No problem, just admit its from another teams fan base. Don't come here pretending to be Packer fans. Its fun to chide fans of other teams when its a good back and forth.
What? I've been a Packer fan for years.
I took football GM 101 when I was a freshman in college. Unfortunately I drank to damn much and forgot most of it but I will share what I learned.
1. Don't tell anybody what you want to do. If you do and it doesn't work out you will look stupid.
2. Act like your head is up your ass. Seriously, if other teams catch on to you they may start to copy you.
3. Answer fall questons with something almost urelated. When you are asked about the depth of your linebackers feel free to point out how good your offensive line is doing. That will shut em up.
4. Draft a couple sure busts, the higher the better. If they catch on and know what you are doing you will be looked upon as a cheater and forever linked with belichick and spygate.
5. Drink cheap beer and eat taco bell the night before a press conference. When you get sick of answering redundant questions from reporters there is no better way to clear the room than dropping the SBD.(silent but deadly) You don't want to look like a pussy walking out on reporters. The hardest part about this one is keeping a straight face while people are pushing eachother to get to the exit but you would not be a GM if you didn't have a pokerface right?
I hope this helps.
#3 *** all questions
I was wondering if you ever considered changing
the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love
what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?
Not a member yet? Join free.
If you have already commented on Cheesehead TV in the past, we've created an account for you.
Just verify your email, set a password and you're golden.